New Harbour Road West
Training Day Friday 23rd June with Tim Rush
2017 Open Meeting 24th & 25th June
part of the Wilkinson Sword Series
Why come to Poole?
- There is a FREE training day put on by the Osprey Association. Tim will make you sail faster and better. Please contact us via the Osprey forum, Facebook or Peter Frith
- A chance to practice for the 2017 Osprey Nationals at the same venue. Local knowledge may bring better results in the big event.
- We are combining the event with the Contender fleet for a larger turn out. Contenders are comparable to Ospreys in racing terms and the 2 craft compliment each other in performance. There will be separate Osprey and Contender starts.
- Poole Yacht Club is providing a FREE party in the evening with 2 live bands playing all kinds of music. You even get a free raffle ticket! The club would like to invite you and your families to the event; “Mid-summer Madness”
- It only costs £32 per boat. You can pre-order food for when you get off the water and the bar sells beer.
- Poole is a beautiful place
Notice of Race is available from Osprey Class web site and will be on the Poole Yacht Club website.
Registration is from 09:00 to 10:30 on Saturday and 1st warning signal is scheduled for 11:55.
There are limited spaces for campervans at the club for £10 per night. These need to be booked with the club directly in advance.
Please note that the old lifting bridge is out of action for repairs. The new Twin sails bridge lifts at half past the hour and causes congestion. It may be easier to approach via Blandford Road Hamworthy if possible.